Serving as the general contractor, Merritt Construction retained Benchmark Automation & Controls to install and integrate the Schneider Electric EcoStruxure Control system with the Daikin VRV system and Fan Coil Units via a BACnet protocol.
This system was designed and engineered to provide the end user with user-friendly, intuitive navigation to control, monitor and maintain facility occupant comfort. The combination of Schneider Electric’s EcoStruxure Controls with the Daikin VRV system provides efficient equipment operation for maximum comfort and energy savings.
- Point-specific alarm notification
- Custom graphic pages
- Optimization of equipment for comfort and energy savings
- End user set point control
- Client: Merritt Construction Services
- Location: Canton, Maryland
- Year: 2017
- Category: Office Building
- Gross Sq. Ft.: 40,000
- Services: BAS & EMS